Thursday, January 15, 2009

Funny Things un-intentionally said by ME!!!!

"What's an Anis....it's your elbow right?"
" Do You guys want some like fudge??"
" I use to be a dirty blonde but now I am not!"
"Malt O' Meal??? Is that Shakespeare?"
"What's your Hoo Hoo??"
Emily sent me a text asking where our Intro to Theatre class was. Throughout the enitre class she is sitting by me and then at the end I get her text and I say, " I am sorry I didn't get your text til just now...did you find the class?"
"I never knew the Statue of Liberty was the queen of America...that is so cool!"
"TMI??? That means tender moment...right???"
In Intro to theatre one day Chris Will said sarcastically, "Yeah that's a Cher song, cuz she has only sung one song." And so I respond with " She has sung more than one song...duh guys."
If anyone else can think of any other funny things I have said...please send them to me and I will add them!! :)

5 comments:

  1. HAHAHA!!! Oh Shallie! I just love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore you! Seriously ADORE! What else have you said? Hmmmmmmm..... I will have to think about it. I'm glad we are blogging, friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha....I'm sure I could think of some...except I can't...there was today when you asked me if I made it to class when I was in it with you the entire day...
    "What's your hoo-hoo.."
    I just love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha. It's just what you breathe from, silly :) Love you. you should keep up with the blogging, I'm finding it quite fun!

    ReplyDelete