Friday, January 30, 2009

Dress is my STRONGEST suit!

Well as most of you know, I am currently in the musical Aida and get to play a palace woman in Strongest Suit!! I am super psyched about this number and basically the song is the story of my life! I love Ameber Graff because she is so cute and funny and says she wishes she could just watch me all the time so that she can get her character down. Let's just say "Dress is my STRONGEST Suit"!!! Oh also I get to be the wild thing in the fashion show, which is totally fitting if you know what I mean!! I am so happy that Emily, Shelly, Sarah, Kaycee, Meg, Kerie, Amber Mcnew, Jessica, and Jazzy are in the number as well! They make it so much fun and have so much energy! Oh and Amber Graff and Ashley Stratman are the perfect Amneris's!! So beware all you audience members!!! For these ladies are going to be strutting there stuff all across the stage!!! :) Lots of Love!!!

1 comment:

  1. This was so cute! And yes, y'all ROCKED that number. I'm SO excited to see it when everything is set, plus the costumes and set and lights. Oh man! I am loving it. And you were so darn cute in it :) Good stuff. I can not wait to see the show! (Plus that means I'll get to see you again! YAY!) Love!

    ReplyDelete